Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Answers to Famous Last Words

          Famous Last Words by Katie Alender is about a girl named Willa. Her father passed away and she struggled to move on from it but her mom clearly moved on and got re-married to a Hollywood film director, Johnathan. Willa and her mom move to Hollywood, where a serial killer is on the loose, with Jonathan to have a new start but Willa is too caught up in the past and constantly tries to contact her father's spirit but instead ends up contacting someone who was murdured by the serial killer in that house. The serial killers way of killing people was to reenact old movie death scenes.

          In my last blog, I wrote about what confused me in the book and now that I've finished it, I understand. I had said that "she always tries to contact her dad's spirit but all she gets is things like strange messages on her mirror, reflections that aren't hers, and dead bodies in her swimming pool. How come she can't see her dad?" I found out that it was because she always contacted a person who was a victim of Serial killer in that house and  she was trying to help Willa find who it was. I also asked if her trying to contact her dad connected to the serial killer and it did in a way but it also didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment